Today 11th February 2010, startups will be presenting their businesses to investors and entrepreneurs .Mini Seedcamp Zagreb is a one day event aiming to connect the 20 best web-tech, mobile and software talent with some of the leading entrepreneurs, developers, and experts from the European tech ecosystem.
20 of the region’s best seed stage tech start-ups with experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and developers from the Balkans and all over Europe to participate in a day of intense mentoring, panel discussions and presentations at the excellent Croatian Chamber of Economy.
February 11th Mini Seedcamp Zagreb
09:00 – 18:30
The main event. Here the 20 local Finalists get to connect and learn from prominent entrepreneurs, investors, developers and other web technology experts.
The day consists of; 5 minute presentations by the teams; a panel discussions; and four 1:1 mentoring sessions. The format is designed to maximise interaction between the teams and mentors, and has proved popular with mentors at previous Seedcamps.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Hello Zagreb! (funkykaraoke.com)
- Mini Seedcamp – Zagreb (blogs.sun.com)
- Mini Seedcamp Zagreb (tadej.eu)
- Seedcamp Starts an exciting New Year by Opening Applications for Mini Seedcamp Zagreb (seedcamp.com)
- Interview: The Invaluable Network of Seedcamp Advisers and Investors (thenextwomen.com)
- TechCrunch Europe events in 2010, and ones we’re supporting (eu.techcrunch.com)