- Earbits Offers You Interactive Internet Radio Experiences
- DraftCraft Wants To Change The Way You Blog
- MySpace Co-founder’s Latest Startup Partners With Olsen Twins To Launch StyleMint
- Offer Daily Deals On Casual Online Games To Facebook Users With Inhale Digital
- Facebook Unveils Facebook Collections (Pinterest for Retailers)
Entrepreneurs take a lot of time and effort to find the right investor and funding source to build businesses. Sometimes you may have to do pitch after pitch but still you will not get the partnership that will boost the level of growth you expect. If you are still looking for funding, you could try this service out.
ChubbyBrain uses inputs you provide about your business and its funding needs to identify angel investors, venture capital and private equity firms, grant programs and banks that match your business based on their actual funding and investment history.
The free services utilizes data from CB Insights . CB Insights is used by venture capitalists, angel investors, investment bankers, private equity professionals, serious entrepreneurs and those engaged in the entrepreneurial ecosystem