- Instagram for Android Now Available At Google Play
- DSLR Controller Turns Your Phone Into A Remote Control For Your Canon DSLR Camera
- All 6 Projects Scheduled To Launch Prototypes Today At Garage48 Accra,Ghana
- Fab.com(Daily Design Inspirations And Sales Site) Records 500,000 Users In 2 Months
- Google Launches Google Advisor, A Personal Finance Comparison Tool
The Internet is maturing, industry growth remains strong and investor confidence is returning, along with the consumer and business confidence in web startups. Those with a good idea and a sound business plan have an excellent chance of success. And these are the reasons why you should be a part of it.
1. Connections will continue to become faster and cheaper and a greater variety of Devices and platforms will be connected. Connections are increasing at a faster rate. This will greatly expand opportunities you can tap and explore.
2. The concept of “virtual companies” and “virtual communities” is increasingly displacing the conventional physical company and community. Bulk of the business processes are happening online. Physical office companies are operating through a network of partners and alliances, formed at lightning speed as different needs arise.
3. More people will work from home, telecommute, and work as independent contractors for several companies. Large offices with many employees will give way to small company headquarters and virtual private networks connecting contractors and partners. With your special skill, you can tap this opportunity and provide you service as a freelancer.
4. On line buying will continue to increase as people become more confident in the security measures that apply, and more comfortable with the Web as a buying environment. You can take your physical business online and serve a broader market instead of focusing on just your local market.
5. New markets are emerging with keen interest for web and online solutions. Even in the developed world new solutions are emerging for the growing interest in web and mobile products. The opportunity in the emerging market in Africa, South America, Asia and Eastern Europe are enormous. There is definitely something you can provide for these markets from where ever you are. All you need is a brilliant idea, passionate people, laptops and internet connection. The sky definitely should not be the limit.
6. The quality of information on the Web will improve. Information distributed online are being refined to suite specific industries. As more people get connected both publishers and consumers, there will be the need to repackage information for easier consumption.
7. Business to business services will flourish, as the convenience of the Web becomes more readily understood and awareness grows of the potential to harness its power in new and creative ways. The surge in enterprise, social marketing and consumer startups in the valley in recent times will continue next year. Investor confidence in web startups has also grown and brilliant ideas are getting funding to build online businesses.