- Serial Entrepreneur Spotlight: Steve Blank, Author of Four Steps To The Epiphany
- ToneCheck Checks The Emotional Tone of Content In An E-mail
- Twitter Has Acquired TweetDeck
- Waze Gives You Turn-by-turn Driving Instructions On Your Mobile Device For Free
- Vignature Lets You Sign And Return Signed Documents On Your Android
The “Splash” startup competition will showcase 10 promising startups, and the hottest companies in social gaming and iPhone app development. Top selected startups will have the opportunity to meet and network with elite venture capitalists.
On the evening of February 4th, 2010, ten seed- to early-stage companies (selected by their peers) will have the opportunity to pitch the Silicon Valley elite. These 10 companies will also have a high quality video of their presentation produced. The event will also host venture capitalists from Google Ventures, August Capital, Greycroft Partners and Norwest Venture Partners will also be present.
To submit an early stage company to pitch, click here: