StartupCamp Comms Edition, a unique forum for early-stage entrepreneurs to pitch their communications products or services to a discriminating audience of potential investors, media, bloggers and industry cognoscenti, has issued an open call for entrepreneurs seeking exposure.
The “ready, set, pitch” format of StartupCamp enables five pre-selected early-stage companies to validate their pitches in real time, and network with potential investors and partners. Companies developing products or services that enable or are enabled by communications technologies such as voice, SMS and video will be considered for a ‘pitch slot’.
Qualifying companies for startupCamp communications edition include those that are:
- Developing products, services or applications that leverage communications technologies such as voice, SMS and Video
- Less than 3 years old
- Privately or angel funded
Apply no later than January 17, 2011.
Selected companies will receive, at no cost:
* Speaking Slot at StartupCamp
* A video shoot produced and distributed by TMC
* Participation in pre- and post show marketing and promotional campaigns, as well as onsite press opportunities
* Space in the StartupCamp Pavilion on the ITEXPO exhibition floor.