Digital retail analysis start-up Profitero has won the Innovation Cubed 2010 competition held by the business centre Media Cube in Dun Laoghaire. Profitero has also picked up the best start-up business in the past year at the Seedcamp New Business Funding Award.
Profitero is an easy-to-use web dashboard that empowers a company’s pricing team, giving them accurate data on multiple competitors and thousands of online products on a daily basis. With Profitero you can monitor and analyse your competitors’ online prices, stock availability, shipping costs and benchmark your product prices against your competitors.
Profitero will help you to answer these questions:
* How much do my competitors charge for products I sell?
* Do they have these products in stock?
* Which new products have they recently started to sell?
* Which products have they delisted?
* Which of my products are more expensive than my competitors and am I missing sales?
* Which my products I sell too cheaply based on my competitors and I am leaving money on the table?
The Innovation Cubed competition, backed by Microsoft, Enterprise Ireland, Bank of Ireland and local government, launched in early December offering a prize of a year’s free office space worth €7,500 based in the modern fast broadband facility, Media Cube.