NoteMinder allows users to record notes, phone numbers, and other important information by simply shaking the phone to record and shaking again to stop the recording and send it. The message is then automatically sent to a preselected email address that users set up on their first use of the application.
* NO touch operation
* Open NoteMinder –> Shake – Talk – Shake <–
* Multiple input modes
* Background sending Cue: True multitasking
* Messages are sent to any preset email address
* Sound notification to confirm actions
* Send yourself text reminders, audio reminders, or both – you choose!
* Bluetooth compatible (iPhone)
* Remember anything! Grocery lists, anniversary presents, business ideas, affirmations, and phone numbers
* Change the default subject or body text sent with each reminder
* Listen to your message before you send it, if you want
* Automatically saves your reminders for 30 days to 1 year
* Use with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
You May Also Like
- You Can Now Self-Monitor Your Blood Pressure With Your iPhone
- If You Intend To Switch To The Verizon iPhone, Check Out The Free iPrivus Caller ID Lookup
- Interactive Travel Guide For Your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android Devices
- iPhone Users Can Project,View And Download Slides With Slideshow Remote
Comments are closed.