- BlackBerry Z10 review: a new life, or life support?
- CloudOn Gives You a Full PC Version of Microsoft Office on Your Tablet
- What To Expect From Apple’s Free Version of its MobileMe Service In April
- Tips for Choosing the Right Solicitor
- Web Influencer Of The Week: Marc Andreessen- Co-founder Of Venture Capital Firm, Andreessen Horowitz
Real estate startup Zoopla has launched a new mobile application for the Android smartphone users, allowing you to simply point your phone around the neighborhood you like and see the houses which are available for sale and/or rent.
The application, which until recently was an iPhone app only, gives you the ability:
#Compare house prices in the same street
#view current estimates and historical house prices and other market data.
# You will also have access to the company’s 27 million strong property database, which you can also browse in more traditional ways such as the list view and map-led search.
# The App comes with two “call to action” buttons, one which calls and the other one emails an estate agent.