Best Buy is rolling out an exclusive sale on a variety of Sony high-definition televisions beginning now through Saturday, Jan. 29. With special week-long offers on the latest LED-LCD offerings from Sony, consumers can save hundreds of dollars on select 55” and 60” Class 1080p TV’s, including 3D and 240 Hz options. Best Buy is also offering great deals on its 42” and 55” Class Insignia HDTV’s, including a FREE Blu-ray player with select models.
“Our customers tell us that this is an ideal time of year to upgrade or invest in new big screen televisions, so we wanted to give them a great excuse to come into Best Buy by offering deals on some of the best and largest TV’s we carry,” said Mike Mohan, senior vice president of Home Theater at Best Buy.
Through Saturday, Best Buy will be offering consumers exceptional value on the following, available in-store and on BestBuy.com:
* Sony – BRAVIA 55″ Class LED-LCD HDTV ($1,499.99 a savings of $800)
* Sony – BRAVIA 55″ Class 3D LED-LCD HDTV ($1,798.99 a savings of $1,401)
* Sony – BRAVIA 60″ Class LED-LCD HDTV ($1,998.99 a savings of $1,001)
Best Buy is also providing excellent bundle offers with their exclusive brand:
* Insignia™ – 42″ Class LED-LCD HDTV with a FREE Blu-ray Player ($649.98 a savings of $350)
* Insignia™ – 55″ Class LED-LCD HDTV with a FREE Blu-ray Player ($999.98 a savings of $600)
* All Insignia TV’s also come with a limited 2-year warranty.
For more information on the week-long exclusive offers, Buy Back and Best Buy home theater solutions, please visit www.bestbuy.com/sonyoffers