- Serial Entrepreneur Spotlight: Steve Blank, Author of Four Steps To The Epiphany
- Nordic Venture Forum:Top 50 Startup Presentation
- Fab.com(Daily Design Inspirations And Sales Site) Records 500,000 Users In 2 Months
- Group Messaging: The Present And The Future
- 39 Of The 43 Startups In The Most Recent Y Combinator Class Accept $150k Offer From A Russian Investor
Mixtent is building a professional reputation graph on top of the main social and professional networks. We believe we can become a driving force in making online recruitment and talent management materially more efficient.
Mixtent launched its site today and its built on the core notion that collective intelligence gathered through engaging experience can provide the right data to solve the hardest problems online.
The Redwood City, Calif. company says it is aiming squarely at people trying to hire, get hired, or find talent internally in their organizations.
The service monitors an individual user’s online reputation by calculating a SkillRank for both the user and their peers. The calculation uses weighted, anonymous endorsements and algorithmically-derived metrics.
The company’s infrastructure is built on top of a LinkedIn API but also connects with Facebook to assess relationship strength.