Startl™ is a new social enterprise dedicated to supporting the innovation of effective, affordable, and accessible learning products. Startl’s focus is creating the conditions for success that let innovators create and capitalize products that truly help learners learn.
For the second year, Startl is partnering with DreamIt Ventures to offer a very select group of enterprises the opportunity to engage in an intensive, company-building program this May through August, at no cost to the firms.
Startl is selecting five LEARNING COMPANIES to participate in the regular DreamIt three-month residency program in New York City running from Mid-May through Mid-August of this year. If chosen, Startl will cover the cost of your participation.
The Accelerator is a three-month immersion into Product design, market strategy and business development for early stage learning enterprises.
Important dates to note:
- Feb 28, 2011 – Early Decision Deadline*
- Mar 04, 2011 – DreamIt Day NYC
- Mar 16, 2011 – Application Deadline
- Mar 27, 2011 – Complete Acceptance
- Apr 22, 2011 – Kickoff Party
- May 16, 2011 – Program Starts
- Aug 19, 2011 – Program Ends