- SpotWorld Wants To Help You Discover The Best Spots At Your Travel Destination
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II will now feature Live Streaming on Youtube
- Weekly Roundup: Must-read Startup Articles Around the Web
- OpenFeint, Mobile Games Developer Acquired By Japan’s GREE For $104M
- Marc Andreessen: 5 Great Things About Doing A startup
AdoreStudio Ltd, a game developer, announces today the release of their first Demo, “Shooting Blocks.” It is a vivid example of a user-oriented casual game as it combines important features of pleasantly performed design and captivating game plot.
“Shooting Blocks” is a logical game consisting of levels which should be passed in sequence as with every level, difficulty increases.
Each level represents a figure consisting of ice blocks standing on a platform. The goal of the game is to shoot all empty blocks while avoiding breaking/losing filled blocks.
The current Demo version is designed for Windows OS only; however, in the future the company is thinking about adapting it for Mac OS as well as for different gadget platforms – for example, iPod and iPhone.
Image: Shooting Blocks Images