- Apply Now: VC VISION Launches To Fund 300 Initiative Start Ups In 2011
- Best 7 Startup Income Opportunities For Web Entrepreneurs
- 13 Finalists Unveiled For Samsung’s “Free the TV Challenge”
- Web Entrepreneur of The Week: Yoshikazu Tanaka, Asia’s Youngest Internet Billionaire
- How To Build An Insanely Great Team
AlwaysOn has announced the 2011 OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies list of leading digital media companies operating in the advertising, marketing, and content publishing sectors. The winners of the competition were officially honored at the OnMedia 2011 event from January 31st – February 2nd, 2011 at The Paley Center for Media New York, NY.
The OnMedia 100 winners were selected from more than a thousand U.S. and international technology companies nominated by investors, bankers, journalists, and digital media industry insiders.
Tumblr lets you share Post text, photos, quotes, links, music, and videos, from your browser, phone, desktop, email, etc. The same way YouTube embeds make it easy for a video to become a viral hit, the “reblog” button on all Tumblr posts allows a meme to spread rapidly across thousands of blogs with just a click.
David Karp is the CEO of the company. Tumblr was voted the consumer company of the year. The company is headquarters in New York, NY. Tumblr was founded in 2007 and investors Include: Spark Capital, Union Square Ventures.