- The Idea Award 2010 Goes To Converted Organics
- Naeem Zafar: Startup Advice For New Entrepreneurs
- 5 Things To Learn in College That Will Prepare You To Start Your Own Company
- 12 First Fears of An Entrepreneur You Need To Overcome
- BankSimple Wants To Reinvent Personal Banking With Online And Mobile Experiences
Now iPhone and Blackberry users can take a picture with their phones and send it to Facebook with one click.
This feature comes standard with Android phones but was missing on iPhone and Blackberry cameras.
It also allows the user to review the photo for as long as they want before making a decision. Normal cameras often show the picture for 2 seconds before it disappears. This app keeps it on screen until you make a decision.
If you like the picture, they can just press the “Send to Facebook” button. It will automatically appear on your Facebook wall and in your mobile uploads folder. It also saves a copy on your phone.
This app opens your full iPhone camera ready to take a photo. When you take a picture, it shows you the picture with 2 options:
“Send it to Facebook” or “Retake”