- Slide.ly Transforms your Instagram and Facebook Photos into a Video Slideshow
- Forget Buttons, Vapp Lets you Trigger your iPhone Camera with your Voice
- 6 Startups Graduate From IO Ventures
- Some Important Things to Know about HR when Starting a Company
- Cancer Diagnostic Tools Startup Wins Michigan Innovation Competition
How it works
# Visit the Spins.FM site
# search for the song you want
# choose your location from a map
# The service will find a list of local stations.
# Choose a station, and either post a request to that station’s Twitter or Facebook Wall — all from within Spins.FM.
Artists can sign onto the service for free — features like custom design and metrics come with a fee. Request pages can also be embedded on websites and featured as a tab on Facebook.
The founder David Baker has said the site will help radio stations by eliminating busy phone lines from the request process whilst increasing their following on twitter and facebook.