- 10 of The Best Free Apps For Your iPhone That Sync With Other Devices
- Online Security Threats: Why Your Business Should Care
- Photo Stats Lets You Create Infographics About Your Photos On Your iPhone
- How On-demand TV Can Benefit From Direct to Home Advertising Model
- Startup Founder Lessons: Steve Huffman, Co-founder of Hipmunk and Reddit
Rapportive replaces the ads in your Gmail side bar and fills that space with a wealth of info – a picture of the person who sent you an email, their job title from LinkedIn, recent Twitter messages they’ve sent and more.
You can immediately see what people look like, where they’re based, and what they do. You can establish rapport by mentioning shared interests.
You can grow your network by connecting on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more. And you can record thoughts for later by leaving notes.
This will be the new look of your Gmail sidebar