- Marketing your business and yourself is a way of life, not as an expense.
- The only reason to be in business is to create a customer-Peter Drucker
- Without promotion, something terrible happens—nothing!-P. T. Barnum
- The first use for search metrics is figuring out what shape you are in right now.
- Estimate your outcome to show the potential impact on your organization.
- Stop Persuading, Start Engaging
- Do not shout. Do not broadcast. Do not brag. Speak like yourself
- Give people something they can relate to.
- Social media is essential to your organization. Make it a team effort!
- Customers, especially loyal followers, want to be up to date on the latest.
- Ask for Feedback from Users
- Tweet quotes that resonate with your business or personal philosophy.
You May Also Like
Download our new FREE eBook "Launch and Disrupt"