- Boston Startup Weekend Witnessed 15 Teams 15 Ideas
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Top 20 Most Expensive Keywords In Google Adwords Advertising
- Kogeto Dot Lets You Shoot 360-degree Videos From Your iPhone
- Sprouter Has Been Acquired By Postmedia
- CampusBookRentals.com(Online Textbook Rentals) Scores $20 Million In Funding
ArticlesBase is a free article directory where you can submit and find articles. You can publish your articles for free or find content for your website, ezine, or newsletter. The site was completely bootstrapped.
# The site was launched in 2005
# ArticlesBase is already raking in about $500,000 a month, at a 80% profit margin.
# About 500,000 contributors add thousands of new articles on a daily basis
# ArticlesBase does not charge for article publication or pay for submitted content.
# They run advertising on the site to help them keep the site running free of charge.
# It has over 3 million articles in six different languages (English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, French and Hebrew)
#Recently launched Q&A section with more than 100,000 questions.
#The company currently has a team of 11 employees
# ArticlesBase makes an annual revenue rate of about $6 million.