Payvment, a Facebook ecommerce platform, today launched a Shopping Mall on Facebook. Now offering over one million searchable, interactive products on the world’s largest social networking site, the Shopping Mall on Facebook provides brands and merchants of all sizes the opportunity to be discovered by over 600 million potential customers.
“The Shopping Mall on Facebook is where online shopping gets truly social,” said Christian Taylor, founder and chief executive officer of Payvment. “We are confident that the Shopping Mall on Facebook will be the place people go to discover new brands, great deals, and the products they and their friends want.”
* Mall Directory: Shoppers can use a comprehensive directory of ecommerce stores, from celebrity brands to local merchants, to discover or find what they are looking for in an easily searchable way.
* “Like” products you want: The Shopping Mall utilizes Facebook’s “like” function to get a merchant’s top-tier products virally noticed.
* Search merchandise: Merchants have their own, searchable page within the Shopping Mall on Facebook, where shoppers can sort products by price, most liked item, and more.
* Personalized Recommendations: Using the social graph, Payvment and the new Shopping Mall on Facebook offers users products based on what they already like.
* The Dashboard: By sharing your ‘likes’ and seeing what your friends are ‘liking’, these tabs not only enhance the social aspect of shopping, but aide in the discovery of new products as well. The three main features are:
* “You like,” which helps define your preferences and creates a wish list of products;
* “Your Friends like,” which provides trusted suggestions;
* “Your Cart” holds on to your items even if you don’t buy it and updates pricing and inventory information.
* Shop around, check out once: Payvment provides a “universal” Payvment shopping cart customers can use to shop from store-to-store.
* Share reviews with friends: The platform’s built-in review and commenting feature enables Facebook users to leave a comment about an item in any merchant’s store and post it to their News Feeds for all their friends to discover.Follow @Alltopstartups