Tiny Wings concept
As a bird with really tiny wings, you’re unable to fly; you can only sort of glide with enough momentum to get high enough. Fortunately, on the 2D side-scrolling islands which you call home, there are plenty of hills to build up speed. The player has only one control: touch and hold the screen to make the bird stop flapping and dive toward the ground.
The idea is to hit the downward slopes of hills while diving to build speed, then shoot up the next upward slope and start flapping, launching into the air and picking up speed until gravity pulls you back down. It’s all about accurate timing and planning ahead while racing the clock.
Highlights of Tiny Wings
- simple but skillfull “one button” arcade game about the dream of flying
- the world is changing every day – so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make “tiny wings” look different every day you play
- upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
- every big jump over the ocean will bring you to new adventures on a new island
- runs smoothly at 60fps even on older devices
- OpenFeint enabled with 27 tricky achievements
- cloudtouches for everyone