- [Case Study] 8 Factors Behind Formspring’s Rapid Growth
- Trada Connects Advertisers With The Best Paid Search Experts
- CrowdSauce Lets You ‘Ask for a Discount’ From Any Business
- [In Focus] Google Entrepreneurs Initiative (Resources and Support for Startups)
- 21 of The Best Business And Personal Productivity Quotes
Boingo’s new “Wi-Finder” app not only logs customers onto more than 325,000 commercial hotspots around the globe with a single click, it also helps anyone find and connect to hundreds of thousands of free and open Wi-Fi networks worldwide.
The app includes the ability to search for paid or free networks and presents search results on a map. Boingo Wi-Finder is immediately available for Windows and Macintosh laptops, Android smartphones and iOS* devices.
The updated app includes location-mapping functions that allow users to search for Wi-Fi hotspots to make it easy to find any available hotspot, whether looking for hotspots nearby or in another city. The results will show both commercial Boingo hotspots and free hotspots in proximity with different color pins to differentiate the two types of hotspots.