Find someone. Take pictures together. Simultaneously use multiple iPhones and Androids to capture photos, videos, and conversations into a group album. There’s no attaching, uploading, or friending to do. That is what Color is meant to do.
– It acts as a group camera collecting photos and videos from all Color-enabled phones in the same proximity.
– Photos and videos are automatically posted to the cloud.
– Other Color users can see your photos and videos but only if they are physically near you.
– Other Color users don’t know who you are, you don’t know who they are, all that links you is that you share the same space: a restaurant, a club, a concert, a party, a high street, a hiking trail — anywhere.
– You can message other color users.
– The range is roughly about 50 yards but can be extended to as much as half-a mile.