- [Dot-com Bubble Revisited] These 13 Startups Raised Over $2.5 Billion BUT They Failed
- Apply Now: The Founder Institute Opens Global Admissions
- Online Meeting Alternatives To Dimdim As It Closes Free Accounts By March 15
- What To Look Out For When Choosing A Startup Co-founder
- Don’t Just Think Outside The Box: DESTROY The Box
tap tap tap, the U.S. developer behind Camera+ said it has reached 2 million downloads and at least $1.9 million in revenue through paid downloads and in-app purchases.
Camera+ is an iPhone camera replacement app that offers a variety of effects and features that the default camera and Photos app do not offer.
A statement issues on the company’s blog by John Casasanta said that:
Fresh off the heals of the Camera+ 2.2 release including our killer feature, Clarity, I’m happy to announce that this weekend we’ve sold our 2 millionth copy of Camera+. This milestone by itself is pretty remarkable, but what makes it even more incredible is how fast we went from 1 million sales to this 2 million point… it happened in under 3 months.