Contegix, a managed hosting and Internet infrastructure company, has announced a new national start-up competition that will provide more than $75,000 in “Enterprize” technology tools and office space to a promising start-up. The winner of Start-up, Boot-up will demonstrate competitive differentiation, a solid business plan and incorporation of cloud computing in the company strategy.
Start-Up, Boot-Up is a competition created out of Contegix’s passion for entrepreneurship and the company’s knowledge of the unique challenges in starting a technology business.
Start-ups in development or companies that have launched in 2010 or 2011 are eligible to apply.
The winning start-up will receive the following “Enterprize” package worth more than $75,000 in free office space and technology tools:
- Free office space in St. Louis.
- Contegix managed web & managed database server, upgrades and unmanaged development tools.
- Flite Diamond-Level Mobile Subscription.
- Customware Training Rocket high-impact professional training application on cloud-based platform.
- Atlassian Bitbucket account, or 10-user JIRA Studio account or 100-user version JIRA, an espresso machine and 10 t-shirts.
- Zimbra email and collaboration solution delivered as a VMware virtual appliance.
- BrowserMob load testing & monitoring plan.
- Two free passes to Strange Loop 2011
Apply now: Deadline is slated for April 25, 2011 6 PM C.S.T.