- Xobni App Store: Developers Can Now Build Apps That Run Inside of Outlook
- Color Raises A Whopping $41 Million To Connect People Through Photos
- 7 Strategies You Need To Be Using for Social Media Marketing–Now
- 200 of The Best Resources To Help You Raise Venture Capital
- LinkedIn Prepares To Launch Apply With LinkedIn Button
Microsoft has launched an office suit online app, Microsoft 365 in beta yesterday. The web office suit is a sophisticated meeting scheduler, mobile integration, and online meetings support. Microsoft 365 is available as a paid subscription for around $6-$24 per person per year.
Microsoft Office 365 for professionals and small businesses is a subscription service that combines the familiar Microsoft Office Web Apps with a set of web-enabled tools that are easy to learn and use, that work with your existing hardware, and that come backed by the robust security, reliability, and control you need to run your business.
This bundle of online office suit ties in to Office software and is meant to enable access to work, contacts, and calendars from your desktop and mobile devices, including Windows Phone 7, Android, iOS, and BlackBerry smartphones.
In addition to letting you collaborate live on documents simultaneously with other users, Office 365 offers shared storage space online, and tools for managing sites and intranet pages.