about.me, a product that empowers people to create a single personal splash page that presents their online identities, seamlessly and together in one place, announced today it has partnered with MOO, to offer its users free business cards that leverage the identity and narrative of about.me splash pages.
about.me allows everyone to have their own splash page, but without the hassle of having to create one from scratch; simplifying the social experience across the web, while offering contacts a better look at the person behind a name or a resume.
MOO is a print business that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to its customers and the world.
Together, about.me and MOO are giving freelancers, career seekers and other users an easy way to create personalized business cards that are as beautiful as their about.me pages.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up at about.me and register for your 50 free cards, users will need to pay for shipping
- MOO will add your about.me profile, unique URL and QR code to your cards, enabling users to easily find all of your online information
- Upload additional images; each card can be different
- Add to or edit your contact information
- Voila, your cards are shipped within days