- 5 Things To Learn in College That Will Prepare You To Start Your Own Company
- Covestor Lets You Mirror Trade Strategies of Proven Investors
- TripAdvisor Launches An Augmented Reality Feature
- 15 Of The Best Resources To Quick Start Your Business
- [BREAKING]: Steve Jobs Resigns As CEO of Apple(Read His Letter To The Board)
Marketing has played important role in startups in the past and new startups take time to let the public know about new products and services through their marketing efforts. One school of thought believe that a great product needs little or no marketing. Another is of the opinion that you have to take strategic steps to market your products.
These blogs provide great resources, tips, guides, advice and ideas for startups to market their products. The usuals for entrepreneurs have been Steve Blank, AVC, Bothsidesofthetable, Onstartups, Inc, Entrepreneur.com, Seth Godin etc. You can also check these out for most of your startup marketing resources.
You can add your favorite blog on marketing in the comment box.