- Finally Facebook Acquires Face.com (Facial Recognition Technology)
- Amazon Launches Student App To Connect Students To The Amazon.com Catalog
- Foursquare Scores Another $50 Million In Funding
- Facebook Acquires Push Pop Press(iPad Digital Books Maker)
- Lady Gaga and Zynga Launches GagaVille Now Live in FarmVille
Amazon.com today announced the launch of a new membership-only fashion destination, MYHABIT.COM offering up to 60 percent off hand-picked styles from the most sought after brands. The private sale site offers free, instant membership; fast, free shipping and free returns.
The site also features upscale photography and 360-degree video of the clothing on live models, giving customers a unique, improved shopping experience.
“MYHABIT is a beautiful website designed specifically for limited time sales and we think customers will love this shopping experience,” said Maria Renz, president of MYHABIT. “MYHABIT customers will discover designer clothing at 60 percent off, with free shipping and easy returns.”
MYHABIT offers free four-day shipping and free returns. Orders eligible for return will receive credit redeemable from MYHABIT, Amazon.com and Endless.com.