- 6 Adobe Touch Screen Creativity Apps Are Now Available in Android Market
- Blekko Search Engine Announces Its New iPhone And Android Application
- Founder Institute: 5 Startups Launched On Techcrunch
- Adobe Unveils PDF Reader For Your iPhone And iPad
- Skip The Puppy Phase – Why Buying An Established Business May Be The Right Move
Airbnb, connects people who have space to spare with those who are looking for a place to stay. Users can now use Social Connections – Airbnb’s newest feature – to find and connect with hosts in their social network. With Social Connections, travelers now have a more personal way to search for unique spaces around the globe.
With Social Connections Airbnb has made it possible for people to see how they are connected to millions of travelers and hosts around the world. With over 1.5 millions nights booked through Airbnb so far, chances are someone you know has already used Airbnb.
On top of being able to search for places that friends have reviewed, Social Connections also allows people to find unique places to rent from hosts who are direct friends, friends of friends, or share similar school affiliations. With Airbnb Social Connections you can also see places that Airbnb employees have stayed at and reviewed.