- [Founder Lessons] Interview with Michael Larsen, Founder of InsideTrak (Job Search Engine)
- Thinglink Turns Your Photos Into Interactive Stories
- Doug Richard’s School for Startups to be Replicated in Nigeria
- Some of The Best Free iPhone 4 Apps You Should Know
- Wharton Business Plan Competition: 26 Semi-finalists Selected
Google has launched a new tool for finding and comparing financial products. Google Advisor makes it easy to find financial offers from multiple providers, compare them side by side, and apply online.
Google Advisor is a personal finance comparison tool. It helps you check the rates for mortgages, credit cards, CDs, checking accounts and savings accounts by providing a list of financial instruments that meet your search criteria.
Offers from Google Advisor are provided using data that is publicly available on the web, and offers are ranked based on criteria that you choose for your results.
For mortgages, Google provides data such as APR, monthly payment, fees and contact details. If you’re looking for a credit card, the search giant provides data on rewards, card type, purchase APR and the annual fee.
In mortgages Google is paid when you contact a mortgage lender through Google Advisor, allowing Google to work directly with them to provide you with accurate rates and a better experience.