There are a lot of women who have succeeded in technology and deserve recognition. You may or may not know that these women have contributed to the success of the software technology giants in the world. They are an inspiration for everyone, male or female and have demonstrated what can be achieved through creativity and hard work.
- Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO
- Marissa Mayer, Google VP
- Padmarsee Warrior, Cisco CTO
- Susan Wojcicki, Google VP
- Ann Mather, Google and Netflix Board of Directors
- Safra Catz, Oracle
- Karen Quintos, Senior VP & CMO, Dell
- Virginia Rometty, SVP, IBM
- Diane Bryant, CIO, Intel
- Katie Cotton, Apple VP
- Carol Bartz – Yahoo CEO
- Polly Sumner – Salesforce, Chief Adoption Officer
Who else should be on the list?