Raptr, a social network for gamers, has launched a social news platform, adding a significant new dimension to its popular service. The milestone expansion will enable users to submit stories that are then voted on by the community and automatically targeted based on a person’s gaming profile and gameplay activity. The evolved Raptr is live with its more than eight million user base at Raptr
Raptr now intelligently delivers the most relevant content based on the games and platforms you own, your recent gameplay, and what your friends are sharing. Raptr also helps players discover additional content by determining your gaming preferences, such as gaming genres, developers, and publishers that interest you. Users can submit and share a mix of content including news, videos, screenshots, status updates, and reviews.
Raptr’s feature set includes:
- Personalized news feed
- Community-curated content
- Expanded topics to include all things related to gaming
- Suggestion engine to help you discover new games
- Automatic gameplay and achievements tracker on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3
- Centralized buddy list and friend tracker
- In-game chat and web browsing for PC games
Comments are closed.