- [Founder Lessons] Interview With The Founders of My Destination( Online Travel Guide)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II will now feature Live Streaming on Youtube
- Groupon: The $5Bn Company That Started As A Blog
- How To Tackle iPhone/iPad Addiction Amongst Kids
- Innobell Android Allows You to Exchange Social Content While Chatting
Sprout Social allows businesses to efficiently and effectively manage & grow their social presence across channels and turn social connections into loyal customers. The web application integrates with Twitter, Facebook Pages, Yelp, LinkedIn, FourSquare and other networks where consumers are engaging with businesses and brands.
In addition to communication tools, Sprout Social offers contact management, competitive insight, lead generation, analytics and more – all in a package that’s intuitive and easy to use.
The platform integrates with Foursquare, showing a business who is checking in the most at a certain venue, which customers are first-time visitors, and more.
Earlier in the year Sprout Social raised $10 million in a Series B round led by New Enterprise Associates (NEA). Money will be allocated toward growth and product development.