- NVIDIA completed its acquisition of Icera. The deal was worth $367M in cash. Icera was a developer of wireless modems for the 3G and 4G mobile market.
- Callidus Software, which develops sales performance management software tools, acquired Litmos Limited, a developer of learning management systems. Financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed.
- VMware, the developer of virtualization software, acquired Digital Fuel, a developer of IT financial and business management software-as-a-service.
- Trimble, the developer of GPS related products, acquired Yamei Electronics Technology, Co., Ltd., a Chinese manufacturer of automotive anti-theft, GPS monitoring and tracking systems.
- Private equity firm Vector Capital completed its acquisition of RAE Systems. The deal was worth $138M, and included the participation of CITIC Capital Partners. RAE Systems is a developer of gas detection systems and sensors.
"Get free updates"