- The habit of constantly exchanging information, thoughts and feelings openly and honestly builds morale, enhances productivity, and fosters contagious leadership.
- A founder who is ready, willing, and able to learn on the job during the start-up process.
- Pay very close attention to new entrants and potential competitors.
- Nurture the habit of truly knowing your most valuable asset – people.
- Make sure you have ready access to whatever capital you may need so that you don’t have to spend a lot of
time raising money.
- They mentor their team to always assume they have permission to do things their way.
- They influence people to make things happen, rather than tell people to make things happen.
- They nurture the habit of recognizing others strengths, and help them extrapolate these to greatness.
- Spend more time on initial positioning
- Sit down with their team, find out what needs immediate attention, and get their hands dirty