- The best part of blogging is the people you will meet
- You Will Meet Other Smart People
- Each article that you publish is a synthesized thought process that may click with other entrepreneurs instantly.
- You might make a new acquaintance, a new co-founder for the future, potential investor, hire,etc.
- Being an entrepreneur is about finding other smart (hopefully smarter) people to collaborate with and writing frequently helps make this happen.
- Writing helps to generate enthusiasm and passion for your business and the industry you write about
- Your experiences will provide insightful knowledge to other entrepreneurs
- Experienced entrepreneurs out there such as Paul Graham, Dharmesh, Jason Fried and Joel Spolsky have prevented young entrepreneurs from making mistakes that they might have made otherwise.
- By writing you get a chance to establish domain expertise by sharing it with the world.
- You develop the ability to communicate more clearly to an audience of many, by providing a logical argument with a unique angle to your position.
- It synthesize your thoughts into actionable goals which can create the “buzz” that is required to attract clients to your business
- Writing helps you to go closer to interesting people which are otherwise not reachable.
You May Also Like
Download our new FREE eBook "Launch and Disrupt"