- DSLR Controller Turns Your Phone Into A Remote Control For Your Canon DSLR Camera
- Ball Invasion Turns Your Surroundings Into 3D Shooter Game On Your iPad
- Spotify Brings Free Access To Music On Facebook
- Sony Ericsson Launches A Dedicated Channel on the Android Market
- Kyoo Aggregates All The Buzz From The Most Popular Social Media Sites
With the new version, users will be able to make and receive free2 1-to-1 video calls over Skype between their Android phone and other Skype contacts on the iPhone, Mac, Windows PCs and even TVs3. Skype for Android with video calling works over both Wi-Fi and 3G connections*. Download the Skype app from the Android Market, visit Skype.com/m using your phone’s browser
With the new app, you can:
- Make and receive free Skype one-to-one video calls to other Skype users on the iPhone, Mac, Windows PCs, other Android phones and even TVs**
- Make great value calls to landlines and mobiles around the world
- Send SMS messages to friends and family anywhere in the world from your Android device at Skype rates.
To enjoy 2-way video calling on your Android device, it must be running Android Version 2.3 and above with a front-facing camera. Supported handsets right now that allow video calling include the HTC Desire S, Sony Ericsson Xperia neo, Sony Ericsson Xperia pro and the Google Nexus S.