- Two Former Microsoft Engineers Launch Rome2rio- Travel Search and Route Planner
- How You Can Earn Extra Income If You Own An iPhone
- “Bubble Ball,”- One Of The Most Downloaded Free iPhone Games Was Creation By A 14-Year-Old Boy
- Groupon Acquires Indian Based Group Buying Portal SoSasta.com
- Google Acquires PostRank, A Social Analytics Tool
Spotify, the music streaming service that has won over the heart of Europe is set to launch the service in the US.Spotify is finally ready to launch in the U.S as expected. The company has launched a landing page declaring that, “the award-winning music service that’s taken Europe by storm will soon be landing on US shores.”
The Spotify page features a form that lets visitors sign up for an invite. No details about a specific launch date or pricing were immediately available.