Mini Seedcamp Ljubljana (on the 14th of July 2011) is a one day event aiming to connect the 20 best web-tech, mobile and software talent with some of the leading entrepreneurs, developers, and experts from the Balkans and all over the world.
The selected teams will participate in Fred Destin’s masterclass and be mentored by over 65 incredible mentors. In addition to Mentoring, Fred Destin will also give a Masterclass on bringing early stage companies to the next level – he will share his experience from his various investments and talk about how companies can hit the gas pedal to internationalize, grow fast, and hit it big.
The 20 teams that will be joining Seedcamp Ljubljana next week are:
- 360Cities – from Prague, Czech Republic, helps people document and share the whole world using 360º photography.
- Ademptio – from Split, Croatia is Dreamweaver in your browser (or mobile) it lets you quickly connect to your web servers and files and edit or create them instantly.
- blossom – from Vienna, Austria painless project management for lean teams
- DietPoint – from Ljubljana, is a personal weight loss buddy, similar to having a nutritionist and friends in your pocket all the time to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
- Entrio – from Zagreb, Croatia targets organizers of small events, it provides a platform for mobile ticket sales that brings more visitors and makes organizers more cost efficient.
- Farmeron – from Osijek, Croatia, helps farmers across the world to manage their farming data online and to perform farm performance analysis using exciting statistics.
- finderly – from Vienna, Austria, helps consumers find the right product with individual crowd sourced recommendations.
- groupM8 – from Perth, Australia, is a complete online bookings and availability management solution for activity providers.
- Joinbox – from Bern, Switzerland allows you to have only one login, one website and one inbox for all your online news sources.
- Kumutu – from London, UK aggregates adventure providers globally, providing a cloud based platform to promote and sell their activities on Kumutu.com and partner websites.
- Labels.io – from Bucharest, Romania a social recruiting platform where your professional profile is matched in real time with jobs requiring your skills and background.
- Mediatoolkit – from Zagreb, Croatia analyzes websites and blogs using Shares and Tweets to predict which article will be popular in the future
- NewsCurve – from Belgrade, Serbia a real-time analytics tool providing content metrics that help publishers and online media grow their audience.
- Omnispot – from Ljubljana, Slovenia enables you to build your own location based service and monetize it.
- Oust.me - from Ljubljana, Slovenia is a gaming layer across geo-location services such as Foursquare, Gowalla and Facebook Places, turning locations into territories and allowing you to play strategic games with your friends.
- PlaceChallange – from Warsaw, Poland is a location based game with challenges, fun, engaging and building positive relationships round cities and city halls.
- Railsonfire - from Vienna, Austria is a cloud based continuous integration service for ruby on rails applications which are hosted on GitHub.
- Sitecake – from Novi Sad, Serbia a drag and drop CMS for people who don’t want to learn WordPress.
- Slidemotion – from Ljubljana, Slovenia is an automated web service that makes high-end video production super easy.
- Sportlyzer – from Tartu, Estonia is a virtual coach, it’s a training planner that gives personalized physical activity advice through web and (soon) mobile.