- ToneCheck Checks The Emotional Tone of Content In An E-mail
- Platful.com Disrupts The Real Estate Broker Market With A New Flat Fee Listing Service
- The 7 Things Billion-Dollar Startups Did to Be Successful
- Groupiter Adds Conversation To Your Dropbox Files
- Civilization World Is The New Farmville On Facebook
Social web recommendation engine StumbleUpon has launched a completely redesigned version of its iPad app. StumbleUpon is a discovery engine that finds the best of everything that is out there on the web, recommended just for you.
With a touch of the Stumble button, or swipe of the iPad screen, you’ll discover photos, videos and web pages recommended by friends and people sharing your interests. StumbleUpon learns what you like, so you only see what’s interesting to you from across the web. You can tap on the stumble button to get rolling or simply swipe back and forth. Swipe left, get a new stumble, swipe right and you get the last one.
New for iPad:
*Visually rich interface and easy-to-use design
*Explore, or “stumble” by swiping from page to page
*View top recommendations by “stumbling” friend’s favorite pages, or Photos, Videos and News
*See what others have liked and may have commented on while you explore