- Waze Gives You Turn-by-turn Driving Instructions On Your Mobile Device For Free
- Scribd Launches Float To Make Reading On Smartphones Easier
- Strategies for Winning Customers and Influencing Followers
- You Will Soon Be Streaming(Spotify, MOG And Rdio) Music On Facebook
- Likester Lets You Search what Has Been “Liked” on Facebook
Pushbutton have announced today that Amazon.com have acquired Push Button Holdings Ltd, a UK company that develops interactive apps for connected TVs. “Pushbutton has a strong reputation for delivering amazing user experiences on connected devices,” said Greg Greeley, Amazon’s Vice President of European Retail. “They were instrumental in helping launch the LOVEFiLM player through a variety of devices, and we look forward to helping them continue to innovate on behalf of customers.”
“With Amazon and LOVEFiLM’s support, we look forward to offering our clients, as well as their customers, even more ways to access digital services in the future,” said Paula Byrne, Pushbutton Managing Director.
Pushbutton is an interactive digital design and build company operating within the media sector. With a long history of creating digital TV products and services it specialises in the design and development of next generation user interfaces across a range of traditional and emerging TV platforms and the companion devices that support them.
Pushbutton works with TV Platform owners, consumer electronics companies, technology vendors, gaming organizations and content owners.