- we7 Radio Plus Android App Helps You Create Your Own Personal Radio Station
- Google Unveils Google Keep to Compete with Evernote
- Salesforce Launches Desk.com(Social Customer Support App)
- SoundHound(Music Search Engine) Partners With Spotify
- Funding Roundup: 12 Tech Startups Scored Over $196 Million This Week
Foursquare now features Groupon deals. Groupon coupons — both daily deals and Groupon Now deals have started appearing within the Foursquare “Explore” tab in its mobile apps. You’ll be able to purchase the deals directly within the app and present them to the merchant for redemption at the appointed time. Unlike other Groupon deals, if you’re not able to redeem the deal before it expires, the purchase price will be credited back to your card.
The discussion about this partnership by the two companies was reported in May. A representative for Foursquare said the Groupon deals are available in Chicago today, and should be available for the rest of the U.S. and Canada by Sunday.
Earlier this month, Foursquare added five other daily deal sites: LivingSocial, Gilt Groupe, AT&T, Zozi and BuyWithMe.