- SunSaluter, Developed By 19-year-old Aims To Bring Solar Panels To Villages In The Developing World
- Hyperink Uses Search Data To Create eBooks
- GaoPeng, Funded By Groupon Is Officially Live In China
- Tips For Flourishing In An Ecosystem With A Third-Party App Startup
- Increase Your Income Through Work from Home Opportunities
Lyst lets you follow your favorite fashion designers and stylists to find out what’s inspiring them – or create your own Lyst and start setting trends!.
Lysts are fashion collections managed by the world’s top designers, boutiques, bloggers and stylists. Following lysts lets you get all their fashion and sales updates and soon as they come in, keeping you in the loop.
The site delivers a visual, personalized news stream that delivers updates only about products you’re likely to be interested in.
Like Twitter, you can opt to subscribe to, save and share the updates of different brands, stores, trendsetters and friends, which are organized in a reverse-chronological newsfeed, or “lyst.” You can also create your own curated feed of products, which can likewise function as a cross-platform shopping cart, or universal wishlist.