- Mog Is One of The Best Alternatives To Spotify
- SnapBill Launches A New Online Invoicing And Billing Systems
- Africa Has The Mark Zuckerbergs BUT Lacks The Y Combinators
- GoSquared Takes On Chartbeat In Real-Time Analytics
- Acquired By Google: SayNow Allows Celebrities To Broadcast And Receive Voice Messages
Fab.com is a website that offers daily design inspirations and sales 70% off retail. Membership is free but by invitation only. Members receive exclusive access to daily curated design sales featuring the world’s leading designers and manufacturers.
Fab.com, an Ashton Kutcher-backed flash sales site for home decor has recorded 500,000 users just two months after launch. 45,000 people signed up for pre-launch. Jason Goldberg told Business Insider
Fab.com has launched a new feature today called the Inspiration Wall. It’s like Pinterest, an online bulletin board; the wall lets people share what they’ve bought and explore design ideas.
Fab.com was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Jason Goldberg, formerly of XING AG, socialmedian, and Jobster, with design industry veteran Bradford Shellhammer, contributor to Dwell and formerly of Blu Dot and Design Within Reach in New York, NY, along with Deepa and Nishith Shah in Pune, India and Veerle Pieters in Deinze, Belgium.