- The Startup Daily Emails You Advice, Ideas, And Insights From Great Books For Entrepreneurs
- Export.ly Launches To Help You Export And Analyze Social Media Data In Microsoft Excel
- NewMe Startup Accelerator Encourages And Targets Black Tech Entrepreneurs
- Birchbox Delivers Monthly Samples Of Beauty Products To Its Subscribers For $10/Month
- ToggleChat Turns Your Search Topics Into Chat Rooms
With the emergence of mobile technologies that can make catalog shopping more engaging, social and creative, Google has launched Google Catalog-a free app for tablet devices that enables you to browse all of your favorite catalogs and interact with new layers of rich-media content for an interactive shopping experience.
The Google Catalogs app features digital versions of catalogs across many popular categories, including fashion and apparel, beauty, jewelry, home, kids and gifts.
- Interact: Zoom in to see products up close, tap on tags to learn more about an item or, in some catalogs, view inspiring photo albums and videos.
- Find products in nearby stores: When an item catches your eye, instantly find it in a store near you or tap “Buy on Website” to visit the merchant online.
- Express your creativity: Create a collage of your favorite catalog pages and products. If you need inspiration, you can check out collages created by others.
- Share with friends: Email a product or collage to all your shopping buddies.
- Get instant access to new catalogs: Add catalogs to your Favorites and get notified each time a new issue arrives.
- Discover new products and brands: Search for products within or across multiple catalogs to find exactly what you’re looking for.