- [BREAKING]: Steve Jobs Resigns As CEO of Apple(Read His Letter To The Board)
- Just Eat, UK’s Largest Online Takeaway Ordering Service Makes Over £200M In Revenue
- TuneIn Radio Makes A Great Addition Next To Pandora And Slacker
- Startup Resources For The 2012 Entrepreneur
- Pelican Imaging Creates First Prototype Array Camera For Mobile Devices
In a blog post, Steven Sinofsky said “For the Windows team, this blog is an important part of developing Windows 8, as was our blog for Windows 7. Blogging allows us to have a two-way dialog with you about design choices, real-world data and usage, and new opportunities that are part of Windows 8. Together, we will start the unique adventure of bringing a major product to market. We’re genuinely excited to talk about the development of Windows 8 and to engage thoughtfully with the community of passionate end-users, developers, and information professionals.
Microsoft entreats you to send them your thoughts via comments or email. “We can’t respond to every question we receive, but your suggestions for blog topics are welcome.” Sinofsky stated. “The email contact link in the right pane goes straight to my inbox without any filter (except spam filtering)”. Wrote Sinofsky.
“Please note that we are also making this blog available in several other languages (acting on feedback from the Engineering Windows 7 blog) and you can expect to see those posts within 48 hours of the English language post.”In Sinofsky’s closing statement.