DocuSign, an industry standard for electronic signature, announced today the latest version of DocuSign for Salesforce, giving customers the freedom to ‘Close it in the Cloud™’ – anytime, anywhere, on any device. The latest release of DocuSign for Salesforce is integrated directly into Salesforce CRM to generate dynamic documents on the fly, helping sales organizations to shorten the sales cycle, reduce costs, and see real-time pipeline updates in Salesforce Chatter.
Accessible from any browser, including mobile devices, DocuSign for Salesforce allows recipients to enter data, initial, date, and sign contracts online within minutes while automatically updating Salesforce account data.
“Customers coming to Dreamforce will have the chance to see some truly innovative approaches that partners like DocuSign have taken in leveraging the capabilities of the Force.com platform and Salesforce CRM,” said Ron Huddleston, vice president, ISV Alliances, salesforce.com. “Apps like these continue to push the social, open, mobile and trusted capabilities customers expect from the salesforce.com ecosystem.”
Key DocuSign for Salesforce enhancements include:
- Merge Fields Embed the Power of Salesforce into your Documents – Admins can create high-volume forms and templates for users by simply dragging and dropping data fields straight from Salesforce into vital documents. No programming required!
- Connect with Documents in the Cloud – Users can now easily grab forms and documents from Salesforce Content, as well as Box.net, Dropbox and Google Docs, to quickly and easily send contracts for signature in the cloud.
- Collaborate in the Cloud – Users can leverage DocuSign for Salesforce to close deals with the ability to make contract changes in the cloud and resend to all signing parties to accept. Changes are tracked throughout the process so users always know what was changed, when and who signed off.
- Single Sign On with your Salesforce Password – New Single Sign On functionality allows users to automatically sign into DocuSign with their existing Salesforce username and password so they only need to remember one password to quickly send contracts for signature.
- Easier & Faster Signing around the Globe – Browser–aware localization in the most common languages covering 66 percent of the global population makes it even easier and faster to close sales contracts beyond the more than 50 countries where DocuSign has already been used to securely sign legally-binding agreements. DocuSign displays the language for the signer based on browser, or signer selection.
- Close the Deal on the Spot with Mobile In-Person Signing – Users can create an order in Salesforce from anywhere with an iPad or other mobile device and hand to a customer to sign on the spot.
The latest release of DocuSign for Salesforce is integrated directly into Salesforce CRM solutions to generate dynamic documents on the fly, helping sales organizations to shorten the sales cycle, reduce costs, and see real-time pipeline updates in Salesforce Chatter.