- Skype Users Can Now Place Skype Video Calls With Their iPhones
- Google Android Market Records One Billion Downloads In 60 days
- Personera Wants To Help You Grow and Monetize Your Facebook Fan Pages
- 10 of the Most Popular Business Articles Around the Web this Week
- 500 Startups Demo Day: The 22 Startups Presenting
Flight Search is the first travel product from Google since its $700 million acquisition of ITA Software earlier this year.
“Since then, our engineering teams have been working closely together to build new travel tools that provide faster, more flexible, and more useful results to online travel searches,” Google said in a blog post. A “Flights” link will appear on the left-hand side of the page when a Google search user types in a query for flight information.
“Airlines control how their flights are marketed, so as with other flight search providers, our booking links point to airline websites only,” Google said.