- ZunguZ Allows You To Pay, Receive And Transfer Money Between Facebook Friends
- How To Activate The New Facebook Timeline Profile Page Right Now
- SocialSafe Downloads Facebook & Twitter To Create Your Own Private Journal
- How To Make Your Startup Website Memorable
- 5 Techniques for Attracting Great Employees
Zynga has announced today that CityVille will be its first social building game on Google Plus. Last month Zynga partnered with Google to bring Zynga Poker to Google+, and today the company has announced in a blog post that they are adding CityVille+ to the new game platform.
CityVille is a casual social city-building simulation game developed by Zynga, and released in December 2010. The goal is to develop a city by farming, constructing buildings, and collecting rent. The game is a freemium game, meaning there is no cost to play but players have the option of purchasing premium content.
Zynga has over 146 million users of its social games. Check out CityVille on Google+ games directory.