Matt Mastracci, a co-founder at gri.pe (social customer service site), former StumbleUpon employee and the developer of a Chrome extension for Google Plus called Replies and more has uncovered hidden Google+ features. In a blog post and subsequent posts on Plus he has outlined features Google+ could possibly launch soon on the social network.
- Google+/Google Voice integration
- To give visitors an option to call you from the webpage without revealing your phone number (like the existing Google Voice widgets)
- Google Experts, a Quora competitor- letting you post questions and gather answers.
- Questions work like posts do today: you can mention other users, comment on them and share them.
- Users will be able to write on each other’s profile without showing the post in the timelines of other users
- Google+ team is working on ensuring the product works on Google Apps domains. The message that notifies you that Google Experts has been enabled has a placeholder for the domain.
- The start of a new profile privacy wizard.
- The new privacy presets range from “Public on the web” to “Lockdown,” with two intermediate options.